Current Training Schedule
MFR members meet throughout the week to train together.
- You can choose what sessions you do but we encourage all club members to attend as many of the 3 weekly sessions as possible and to attend regularly.
- It is available to all – from walkers to runners, regardless of whether you’re a junior, master or elite.
- COVID plans will apply. Social distancing, group limits and recording of participants will be required as a condition of participation.
- Non members are welcome, but we’d love for you to join Melbourne Forest Racers if you enjoy the sessions (including the ‘second club’ option for members of other orienteering clubs).
- The plan will be updated each month, adapting to changing restrictions and considering events.
The current monthly schedule for organised club training is as follows (Note: Sign up for the Wednesday sessions in the weekly tabs of this Google Sheets form):
- All training to comply with Orienteering Victoria’s COVID Safe Plan
- From 23 November, organised sport can resume in metropolitan Melbourne, under Step 4
- Clearly separated groups up to 50 participants (use the sign up form below for Wednesday sessions)
- Participant names and phone numbers must be recorded